Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Craft Challenge 2010

It's that time of the year again... 


The stockings get hung by the chimney with care, 
The presents are wrapped & hidden 'neath the chair.


The Christmas cards get made, then written & posted,
The work Christmas parties are organised & then hosted.


The menu for Christmas Day gets sorted & split,
Between family members so the day is a hit.


And just when you thought you were Queen Organise,
Here comes Paula with her Christmas Surprise.


From December the 1st through 'til Christmas Eve,
She is issuing the challenge to those who believe.


Any Christmas Craft that you care to share,
Just add a link for your blog, as often as you care.


I will be posting to my blog every day,
My Christmas creations, so come look, have your say.


The second year of Christmas crafts will be better than the last,
So come one & come all, Christmas will be over too fast.


Now that I have my little poem out of my system, I hope you got the gist of all of that. Starting on the 1st of December I will be posting on my blog every day my daily Christmas Craft creation.
I would love for anyone & everyone to add a link to their blog or gallery of any of their Christmas creations. You don't have to participate every day as I understand this is a big commitment. If you create daily, every two days, once a week or even just once during the lead up to Christmas, add a link to your blog in my comments so we can all check out your Christmas creativity.
If you want to add a link to my blog in yours about my Christmas Craft Challenge, that would be fantastic as well.


And finally to see my creations from last year just follow through some of my archived blogs from December 2009 or click here. Then look through my creations during the 2009 Christmas Craft Challenge.


Please leave a message or comment to let me know you are following or joining in this year's challenge and I will try to add a link into my postings of where people can follow you as well.


Merry Christmas and Happy Creating.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Well how come I didn't remember this from last year? Darn it all. Well I have to say I just saw the last 14 days and love every single one of them. You are doing fantastic. I will be back to see what else you come up with this year.
Take care Paula and have a blessed Christmas.