Thursday, October 7, 2010

Remote Scrap Camp

I've been a busy bee working on a client's album the past couple of weeks though I did manage to squeeze in some pages this past week mainly as I had to get them done for put on the wall for the display for my step-daughter's 21st birthday celebration. And as I couldn't make it to Scrap Camp with my girlfriends, I had a "Remote Scrap Camp" in my studio... without all the packing and unpacking.


Over the next couple of days I will share my two latest creations as well as some of my old favourites which I am particularly proud of.


This wasn't the patterned paper I was originally planning on using, but I found it when I was looking for the other and it just looked perfect so I used it instead. 
Signature hand stitching and flowers :-)

No comments: