Friday, October 8, 2010

Remote Scrap Camp

This double layout fell into place so easily and so quickly... all I can say is thank you to the Scrapping Gods for giving me my mojo back.

I know it's a bit bright and a bit pink, but she's a pink girl from way back.

I love the ribbons and patterned paper on it and could have easily left it plain without any photos cos it looked that fabulous.

The strips on the sides are patterned black & white paper from Breezy Designs with pink ribbon running the length which I put through the Xyron 150.
Along the bottom I have a double layer of ribbon - one plain black satin ribbon which is overlaid with a white with black spots cross grained ribbon, again both through the Xyron 150... how else do you adhere ribbon when that is just so easy to do?

The heart I cut from a template of mine. Instead of cutting it whole and then halving it, I lined the template up on either side of the sheet of white cardstock to give me a pre-cut straight edge for the middle. The holes were made by the Big Bite which I eye-balled for placement and then threaded all the brads through.

Finally the page was finished with two corner rub-ons from Hambly Screen Prints - Vintage Motifs Black - which I totally adore and need to restock.

No comments: