Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Scraples

Yes I know there is no such word as "scraples", because I just made it up out of thin air, but that is what I have been doing a lot of lately. With my laptop out of commission, I've had a lot more time on my hands, so I've been creating some "scrapbook samples" = scraples; for a class I will be teaching in October at Caz Design's October Scrap Retreat.
You will have to come back later to see the finished samples for the class I will be teaching... can't let it all out of the bag today... but I can show you some of the other scraples I created along the way.
A lot of these were testing colour combinations, or trying to create colours that I didn't have the exact colour of ink as well as showing a variety of different techniques. So enjoy and let me know which is your favourite.
Distress Ink (Weathered Wood, Old Paper, Crushed Olive, Faded Jeans); Adirondack Colour Wash (Stream, Lettuce)
Distress Ink (Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain); Antiquing Solution (Walnut Ink, Terracotta)
Distress Ink - Mustard Seed, Faded Jeans, Fired Brick
Distress Ink - Mustard Seed, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
Distress Ink - Mustard Seed, Fired Brick, Dusty Concord
Image stamping L - R: Royal Purple Staz-On; Jet Black Archival Ink; Coffee Archival Ink

No comments: