Friday, September 24, 2010

Crafting Passionz - Vintage Lady Tag Swap

So despite being a seasoned scrapper (I've been at this five or so years now), I have never, until now that is, scrapped a tag despite knowing that they are really popular with many scrappers and card makers.


Thankfully this gap in my experience has been resolved thanks to my participation in a swap through Crafting Passionz


I really enjoyed creating these tags, once I had finally selected a photo that is. I had some really lovely free Vintage photos I have downloaded from Magic Moonlight Free Images and the hardest bit was picking one photo from so many lovely images. However once I had picked my photo, everything fell into place so quickly and easily. Ahhhh the mojo has returned at last.


Lots of different techniques - inking, distressing, stamping, paper tearing, ribbons, stick pins and of course flowers & rhinestones... fast becoming my signature.


Think I may need to make some more...

No comments: