I had a page in my art journal which I thought might be a suitable starting point. I had been doing some stenciling with molding paste and had wiped off the stencil onto a page in my art journal, as you do, so was starting with a page that already had a little texture in place to catch the glazing fluid.
From there... the experimenting continued somewhat aimlessly until I got to the point where I decided I was done, having done so much in between that I really couldn't tell you step by step what I had done in what particular order.
I do know it include the following...
- Tinted glazing fluid
- More molding paste with stencils
- Indian ink drawing with an eye dropper and dripping
- Dripped and then scratched liquid inks
- Distress inks
- Misting with Dylusions and Lindy's Stamp Gang mists
- Decoupaging torn pieces of book pages from an Asian print novel
- A lot of drying with a heat tool... which also caused the molding paste to puff up a little giving extra dimension
- And some alphabet stickers to include a quote from Albert Einstein
Part way through I was definitely thinking... what the hell am I doing as this looks "Fugly" but by the end I was definitely in love with it. Now I can't wait to do some more experimenting!