I'm slowly building up my selection of Lindy's Stamp Gang spray mists and up until now they have just been sitting in the original plastic bags that the sets came in. While functional they weren't exactly pretty... so I decided to do something about how I was storing them.
I had a box sitting around from some bulk baby wipes I bought at the supermarket. The box was the perfect height for the Lindy's bottles. It had a lift up lid so I removed this and cut the sides on an angle so it still retained the strength of the box while making the bottles easier to see. (It looks more like a display unit now).
The top edges were a bit rough after cutting the extra bits off, so I covered the upper edge on all sides with some leftover Kraft cardstock strips folded from the outside, over the top and then inside the box. I painted them with a mix of acrylic paints - KasierCraft Antique White, Plaid Champagne Metallic and Pebbles Inc Yellow.
I covered inside and outside the box with some old patterned paper from my stash. I distress inked the outside pages only with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain and Black Soot.
Around the bottom of the box, I adhered red buttons of various sizes with Helmar 450 liquid glue.
To finish the box off I adhered three flowers from I Am Roses to the top right hand corner which I had misted to add some shimmer.