Monday, November 2, 2009

I Have Actually Been Busy...

I know it has been a few days (ok weeks) since my last blog, but I have been busy and I have been creative, though perhaps not as busy being creative as I would have liked still I do have evidence to share with you of said creative endeavours...

Hopefully some semblence of chronological order...


Nappy Cake created for Hannah's Baby Shower. Hannah is Jayden's sister and Sonia-Marie's Auntie.

This was my second attempt at a nappy cake... the first being the one I created for Lavinia before Sonia-Marie was born. (Step-daughter, mother of Granddaughter). This was slightly bigger but this is what it looked like...
 


I've also been working on some off-the-page scrapping. A good friend of mine and I swap CD's and files and the like on a semi-regular basis. I had mine sitting in CD cases, kind of strewn about the place and I decided that I wanted to keep them all together, so I found some boxes at Spotlight, painted and then decorated them. Inside I put some CD sleeves, that we can slide in any new CD's or DVD's are they are received. The two are coordinated (cos I'm like that) and believe it or not the papers on the lids are from the same patterned piece of paper...




 Top - Box Lids side by side



Second - Inside Left box




Third - Inside right box



Bottom - Outside Left box




Last but not least for this blog... has made my Christmas Cards for this year... and I had them finished before 1st November (assuming I have made enough).

They are the same except I have three variations of the Christmas Tree - Black, Silver and White Glitter.

 Promise not too leave it so long until my next blog - honest!!!

No comments: