Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm so Spoilt!!

I have been downloading and snaffling one or two digital "freebies" so that I can get back into my digital scrapping. I say this as I lost everything I had when my darling husband accidentally downloaded an email with a virus which "ate" all my emails and C Drive.

Along the way I have found some absolutely amazing sites and some incredible designers who I have become a huge fan of. One of these is a lovely lady by the name of Paula (great name). We have emailed a couple of times about digital scrapping and stuff... and I was so totally overwhelmed and overjoyed to receive back a special gift from the charming and delightful Paula... which I have attached below. 

If you want to take a look at some her freebies for your own digital work, you can find Paula at "Paula's Creations" - http://paulasglitters.blogspot.com/

I'm sure you will love her creations as much as I do.





No comments: