Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Craft Challenge - Day 13

I know I'm late.... only a day or two but I've been doing overtime this week at my temping job... and this week by the time I got home I was just too knackered to do much!!! (But I'm really looking forward to the pay cheque!!!)

Day 13 - Secret Santa Swap - Part 2... this is what I received from my Secret Santa - Tracey

My parcel all wrapped up before opening... 
Close up of the decorative frame and insert on the top of the lid. 
 I really liked this idea. This is the inside of the lid. Tracey created a little pocket and slipped a postcard journal block inside. On the back of the journaling block, Tracey wrote a lovely message to me.
 The inside of the lid... without the journaling block in the pocket. Tracey accented parts of the image with glitter and dimensional magic... very cute!!
Inside the box after taking off the lid... hmmmm red, my favourite colour!! 
My Christmas box was filled to the brim with lots of scrappy goodness!! 
I can't believe all of this was squished inside. I really loved the Japanese paper lunch bags in the back left corner... so cute!!! I've never seen anything like them before... I feel a paper bag album is needed in the near future!! 
All the goodies in the plastic bag... beads, chipboard, brads, pegs, bull dog clip,  jewelry bits and bobs, gemstones...

Thank you so much for your generosity Tracey xxx

No comments: