Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Craft Challenge - Day 20

Day 20 - December Tag Swap - Theme "Altered Doiley Tag"

Okay this is about as far from Christmas themed as I get... but given they were done in December I figure they count!!

Love the textured look of this tag by Faith, especially the netting in the background. 
 I hate the way the colours never seem to look as good in photos as they do in reality... this was shimmery and so delicately toned.
 Nice grouping of embellishments and love the paper heart. Another cool background.
 Love that Karley brought the colour onto the back of her tag (I always forget) and want my name on stickers like these!!!
Jude always creates such amazing tags. I so wish I had half of her stash!!! Love the 3D "Timeless" sentiment. 
Brenda really spoilt us... two doileys both hand crafted. One attached to the tag, the other crochet doiley can be removed so we can use for another craft. 


Loved this bag... I want some!!! 
Stunning tag by Jeanette. Both the front and bag are decorated. It's so over the top... scrapping decadence I love it!!! 

1 comment:

Mi Cottage Crafts said...

Oh I loved all the tags and you're right, the colours just don't show up on film as nicely as real life. Now I can see which of my tags you got :) I'll have to send you some of those bags ;)
- Jeanette