Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Craft Challenge - Day 17

Yes I know these last few Christmas Craft Challenge posts are a little late (yes it's past New Year) and I apologise sincerely for that but the week before Christmas I worked overtime every night as well as doing extra work for another client. Unfortunately something had to go... and it was my blog and Christmas crafting that drew the short straw.

I will finish off these posts so you can see what I should have posted... mainly because much of these creations are from some incredibly talented people that I craft with from around New Zealand and Australia. These are the other side of the swaps that I have already posted... these are pictures of what I received in return. I hope you enjoy!!

Day 17 - Christmas Card Swap - Part 2

I really like this colour scheme... the tan colour looks so sophisticated. 
You can't beat the good old traditional colours for cards either. I love this die cut... may need to look for this for my studio!!
 Another colour scheme that I really like. It's a nice alternative for Christmas and is great if you want something simple and strong. Chocolate brown just seems to go with so many other colours.
Love this picture. I used one similar for my Christmas invites to our family for Christmas lunch at our place. 
Love, love, love this stamp... hint hint Faith!!!!

I should explain that a couple of these were not part of the swap, but actual Christmas cards from my lovely scrapping friends... thank you so much to all my scrapping friends. There are some more still to be posted.

No comments: