Friday, January 4, 2013

Weekly Photo Challenge...

Some of you are going to love this idea... and I'm pretty sure that some of you are going to hate it... personally... I think it's a cool idea... which is why I'm making it public and putting it out there. And as I consider it to be part of my "Exploring" for 2013 I'm doing it regardless of what anyone thinks.

For Christmas I asked my darling hubbie for the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy even though I have already read all three books twice on my kindle. He very kindly obliged me and so I have now read all three books a third time. (As much as I love the convenience of the kindle... there is just something about holding a book in your hands and turning over each page one at a time and hearing the soft swish of the page.)

I finished the third book, about the time I decided on my "One Little Word" for 2013, which was also about the time I inspired upon my Daily Photo Challenge. As I contemplated my photo ideas for each day I stumbled upon another photo challenge idea... less daunting as it is only one photo per week... so without further ado... I am proud to announce my Weekly Photo Challenge...

FIFTY {TWO} SHADES OF GREY

Each week I will take a photo of something that is grey so that I end up with a photographic display of fifty {two} shades of grey from every day objects... to who knows what. It's all part of my quest to "Explore" more this year.

Join in, take your own photos of grey or pick another colour if you prefer... what colour do you choose?

5 comments:

Lainie said...

Grey's a pretty good choice Paula.
I can already think of our driveway, concrete, powerlines/poles, TV screen, rain clouds and our cat! Lol.

Lainie said...

And the road!

Unknown said...

LOL I know what you mean Lainie. My first thoughts were I would run out of "grey" in the first month... but already I have a list of things to photograph that should get me through the first three months!!!

Gypsy said...

It would also be interesting to interpret it. Like photographing 'a grey area', 'grey matter', Earl Grey Tea and grey's anatomy

Carrie said...

Looking forward to seeing what photos you end up with. Which ones are straightforward and which ones came from thinking outside the box. have fun!