Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Card Day - Jordan's 5th Birthday Card

Happy Belated Birthday to my nephew Jordan. He's just turned 5, so is about to start school. He has a very slack Aunty who still hasn't sent his birthday card or present yet so I hope he doesn't read this post. I do have a good excuse though.
Jordan & his brothers live in Nelson and all three of them celebrate their birthdays early on in the year, so I try to get organised and send all three presents and cards down in one parcel, especially as getting to the post office at the moment seems nigh on impossible with working in town. The parcel will be in the post this week though I promise, as I now have all the presents and cards.
I love the way Jordan's card turned out. I've never tried a gate-fold design before, but went with it because of the paper I wanted to use. I think the end result was way cool and hopefully the card's recipient will think so too.


You will get to see part of the present that goes with the card in a couple of weeks.

No comments: