Thursday, February 17, 2011

Layout - Warts & All

I was having a bit of a bad day sometime late last year. I was a little bit down as I was having no luck in finding a job (among other things). My darling husband text me to see how my day was going and to cut a long story short I vented to him.
He came back with a message to comfort me telling me that regardless of what I was going through or how I was feeling about myself at the time, he loved me just the way I was and married me "warts and all".
It may not have been the most romantic way of putting it, but it said it all to me. And even now just thinking about him telling me this makes me cry HAPPY TEARS. Thinking and knowing that he loves the whole me (even though I am INCREDIBLY HIGH MAINTENANCE at times) he still accepts and loves me good and bad, baggage and dreams, warts and all.

No comments: