Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blogs

I haven't forgotten my promise or my plans for the blog... honest.


It's just I have some temping work on at the moment in the CBD and unfortunately this full-time working caper is not leaving me much time for crafting. Luckily the work for the end of the financial year is nearly completed, so hopefully I can reduce my hours and get back to crafting.


The good thing about all the travelling (it took me 45 minutes to get from the Downtown car park up the length of Hobson Street to the motorway on-ramp, and another 45 minutes to get home tonight) is that it gives me plenty of time to think about and plan some upcoming blogs and sketch some layouts & cards.


I have some great ideas about techniques... and you should see the cool cards I've designed... and all the layouts I have in mind... and all the really cool off the page projects... I am just going to be so busy creating all these great things to share with you.


Watch this space I have a busy weekend planned creating the samples and designs for the first few blogs...


Oh and if you are interested in joining in a circle journal send me an email to paula@scrapfx.co.nz and I can send you some information. Sign-ups are by 22nd January and numbers are strictly limited. First in, first served.

No comments: