Saturday, June 22, 2013

Fifty {Two} Shades of Grey - Week 25

I love Christmas... this is why I do my annual Christmas Craft Challenge after all... so I love Christmas decorations. I usually try to buy at least one new decoration each year and for the last three years has made several of my own as anyone who has followed my blog will well know.
This is a plastic filigree ornament that actually hangs from a string of plastic beads along with plastic filigree bells. I was surprised at the level of detail in the molding of these ornaments... that's an awful lot of dots! I have some individual filigree ornaments very similar to these that I adhered some bling onto to make them look a little more special. Just one way that you can personalised ornaments and make then look much more valuable, but for very little cost.
(Maybe I should add that to this year's Christmas Craft Challenge blog list!)

No comments: