Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Craft Challenge 2010 - Day 1

December 1st 2011


Todays Christmas Craft item is the Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) I made for a swap through Crafting Passionz.



  1. I spritzed the cardstock base which Paper Glide then dry embossed using a ProvoCraft Cuttlebug Embossing Folder through my Sizzix machine.
  2. Gently rubbed some white chalk over each of the snowflakes to give a "halo" effect then set the chalk with hairspray.
  3. Highlighted the chalked snowflakes with Crystaline Kindi Glitz and allowed to dry.
  4. Highlighted some of the fine scrolls with Gold H2O paints using a Zig Waterbrush.
  5. Printed out the Victorian Santa Sign Holder Image from The Graphics Fairy.
  6. Highlighted Santa's suit with Red & White H2O paints.
  7. Hand wrote my Santa Wish List. 
  8. Ran the Santa image through my Xyron 510 then stuck to the background.


No comments: