Todays Christmas Craft item is the Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) I made for a swap through Crafting Passionz.
- I spritzed the cardstock base which Paper Glide then dry embossed using a ProvoCraft Cuttlebug Embossing Folder through my Sizzix machine.
- Gently rubbed some white chalk over each of the snowflakes to give a "halo" effect then set the chalk with hairspray.
- Highlighted the chalked snowflakes with Crystaline Kindi Glitz and allowed to dry.
- Highlighted some of the fine scrolls with Gold H2O paints using a Zig Waterbrush.
- Printed out the Victorian Santa Sign Holder Image from The Graphics Fairy.
- Highlighted Santa's suit with Red & White H2O paints.
- Hand wrote my Santa Wish List.
- Ran the Santa image through my Xyron 510 then stuck to the background.