Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Craft Challenge 2010 - Day 4

December 4th 2011


Today's is a quickie stocking filler - some very cute decorated notebooks. I have made some in traditional red & green Christmas colours, but also some in non traditional (but very girlie) purple & green and purple, black & white.
I used cheap notebooks I bought on sale at the Warehouse (97c each - don't ask me where they got the pricing from), scraps of patterned paper, rubon leftovers, odd flowers, bling, embellishments & ribbons. Each notebook took 5 - 10 minutes to decorate & then I sold them for $5 each at my craft stall.

  1. Decorate front cover of notebook.
  2. Add sentiment if desired.
  3. Tie coordinated ribbons to spine of notebook.
These days I always carry a mini notebook in my purse for messages, reminders & all those brilliant money making schemes I think up while out & about & shopping lists especially at the moment.
You can make them all Christmasy or decorate to suit the intended recipient of the notebook.


No comments: