This is a very simple and very cheap craft that anyone can do. I bough the candle at a $2 shop, also the bling stars which I have had in my stash forever. The cardstock & patterned paper was from my scrap box.
- Measure the circumference of the candle and cut cardstock with a slight overlap.
- Repeat with patterned paper - I cut a slightly bit longer to allow for the extra thickness then trimmed the overhang once I had curved the cardstock & patterned paper to fit.
- Along each long side of the cardstock adhere a strip of double sided tape.
- Peel off one strip then sprinkle with glitter. Repeat for the other side.
- Adhere the patterned paper, centering between the glitter strips.
- Wrap the cardstock around the candle adhering only along the side seam. (The cardstock should be able to slip up & down the candle if pushed, but not so loose that it slides off.)
- Add the bling/glitter stars to finish.