What can I say these are just beautiful and really easy to make.
- Cut 20 gauge wire to length, (6 lengths per snowflake). For red & blue centres this was 3", for the pink centre this was 4".
- Using round nosed pliers create a loop on one end of each length to prevent the beads falling off.
- Thread onto wire the selected beads and secure in place with a second loop so that they do not fall off either end.
- Add a dab of hot glue onto the edge of the large gemstone and place one end loop into the glue. Hold in place until firmly attached.
- Repeat for all beaded lengths, taking care to spread them evenly around the jewel.
- Stick second gemstone on to the back to cover the loops and glue.
- Attach a loop of ribbon or fibre to hang the decoration from your tree or window.