Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Craft Challenge 2011 - Day 24

It's Christmas Eve at last and this is the final official blog post for the last day of the Christmas Craft Challenge for 2011. 
We're having a bit of a sleepover here tonight. Our eldest, her partner and daughter are staying over so we get an early start on the present unwrapping in the morning.
I kind of threw together a layout for today's challenge. I started it a few days ago and have spent a couple of days trying to copy this photograph without success... well that is to say I'm still not happy with the end result.
I'm also not that happy with the photographing of the layout... maybe I'm just a perfectionist - the red patterned paper has a foil finish that you just can't see well enough to keep me happy LOL.




Materials used - Bazzill Cardstock - White; Patterned Paper - DCWV & Tim Holtz Craft Resist Pack - Christmas; Chipboard - The Dusty Attic; Glitter Letters - KB; Tim Holtz Distress Inks; Radiant Rain Paint Dauber; Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist; Photo Splits

No comments: