Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Craft Challenge - Day 19

Today's craft items were based on a project in the Cards & Crafts for Christmas Magazine 1st Edition. For a change I followed the instructions almost to the letter, then I decided to go off on a complete tangent as usual.

The Button Wreath is as per the magazine's design, the heart is my own invention. I've shown the front and back of both the wreath and heart.

Easy enough craft to do, though if the kids are doing it they will need supervision with the hot glue gun. And definitely loved my Bazzill Splat Mat for this project as we all know how stringy hot glue gets, not to mention the painting as well.


Heavy Card; Semco Acrylic Paint - Classic Red & Bright Green; Buttons; Hot Glue; Ribbons; Tweezers; Bazzill Splt Mat; Fiskars ShapeCutter; Fiskars Shape Templates - Circles & Hearts

No comments: