Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Craft Challenge - Day 10

I nearly didn't make it today. Everything that could have gone wrong did including my blog page somehow ending up in Arabic or something else I definitely couldn't read. Crisis averted eventually and blog pictures herewith enclosed.

Now I have to confess this was not the original craft planned for today. That is still in several pieces on my desk... I just ran out of time. I didn't want to rush that particular item(s) so they may still be a couple of days off yet. Nonetheless I did manage to throw together something for the blog.

As promised my easy peasy Christmas Crackers. These two took me about 15 minutes to create, including writing notes on how to make them, so they are very quick and easy. You can decorate as much or as little as you like.

I will write up the recipe for them tomorrow (fingers crossed) and post it here as well.

1 comment:

Queen T said...

Awesome - I will have one of those in my Christmas Pack (pretty please)